we at home makers believe that client’s wishes are the top priority for our team of interior design consultants . client’s participation is encouraged at all stages during the planning and implementation of the project. space planning and consequently the entire design project is considered successful only when the team of home makers is able to transform client’s vision into a built reality.
for any residential or commercial interior design project, our team of professionals is fully responsible for preparation of complete turnkey package which includes all project details from initial conception phase to the final execution. home makers provide an exceptional service at every level of the project along with overall project management and incorporating interior design changes occurring during work progress.
home makers goal is to create a unique and innovative solution that will be a perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics. we emphasis on budget management and systematic scheduling of all activities to ensure smooth and successful completion of all interior design projects exceeding client’s expectations. our home makers team will oversee ordering and tracking of all products, coordination with contractors, delivery and execution of floor and wall coverings, furniture, light fixtures etc. and ensure proper maintenance of all sourced objects that are needed for the space. we at home makers always remain committed to providing the best service to our clients even after the completion of the design project.
this includes :
- identifying the client's taste & requirements by show casing our e presentation
- gathering information from the client such as their family size, age, profession, sun sign of persons occupying the place etc. for better understanding of client’s lifestyle
- get the measurements from the site, capture the client's vision and transform it into an interior design plan with theme & concept development
- establish project time frames and define budget guidelines
- selection of color and material for floor and wall coverings, furniture, soft furnishings, accessories, lighting, white goods, communications and audio-visual design
- several options are considered in the selection process of all the materials, colors, top finishes, light fixtures, artwork etc.
- requisites for final budget is established by evaluation of b o q (quotations) and selection of vendors and contractors
- procurement of materials, execution, supervision and coordination of entire project as per pre-defined schedules
- purchasing, constructing, supervision and coordination of entire project
- definite and successful project executions
- handover the site peacefully to the client